Praanapoorna collective works on community driven model dedicated to provide alternative natural and safe solutions replacing harmful chemicals in everyday living. Our products are handcrafted and made using natural, traditional, indigenous, locally sourced ingredients like citrus peels, soapnut, shikakai and pure grade essential oils. Our products are safe for humans, pets, water and soil on the recommended dilutions.
Our products contribute to safe living spaces inviting more life force into our lives. Praanapoorna is dedicated to promote adoption of natural and zero landfill lifestyle by supplying in repurposed containers after proper disinfection.
Our Mission and Vision
- Natural Products Handcrafted with locally available raw material for chemical free Living spaces. Distributed community production of natural products
- Promote adoption of Chemical free and zero landfill lifestyle.
Mainstreaming environmental Sustainability to Alter our Consumption patterns to with Earth’s natural regeneration process.
- Create Livelihood Income, Build Awareness and Self Reliance of Communities through workshops.
- Accessible Affordable – Distributed Co-production by Community Collective in multiple cities.
- Praanapoorna Collective Mission is to work towards achieving some of the Sustainable Development of Good Health& well being, Clean water, Industry Innovation, Reduced Inequality, Sustainable Cities and Communities, Responsible Consumption and Production and Climate Action
- Founder Director – PraanaPoorna Collective – mainstreaming sustainable lifestyle by reviving handcrafted natural products with locally available ingredients. Community collective with local co-production model promoting chemical free lifestyle
- DevaraKaadu – Reviving Ancient wisdom for abundance. Practicing Naturalfarming, Sacred Groves for biodiversity and Ground water recharge since 2012.
- Greenpeace – Senior management team in 2007. Organisation Development
Ashok B P
- A mechanical engineer and entrepreneur since 40 years
- An enthusiastic eco warrior and green entrepreneur for the past 3 years
- Promotes chemical free living on an individual and community level through workshops and awareness sessions.
- Instrumental in implementation of large scale composter at hotels and places of worship in Mysore
Srushti is an avid environmentalist working continuously to reduce the usage of material that adversely affects the environment.
She has taken up various green initiatives starting from waste management and composting in the apartment she lived in continuing to various carnivals where she worked with the organizers to eliminated single-use crockery and cutlery.
Having lived in Bengaluru for nearly 24 years, she decided to leave the hustle-bustle of city life and move back to the village to convert their farm into a natural and sustainable one